|School Name:||Sevenoaks School|
|Location:||Sevenoaks, Kent, United Kingdom|
|Religion:||Church of England|
|Motto:||Servire Deo Regnare Est (To serve God is to rule)|
|Year Group:||Year 6 - Year 13|
|No. of Students:||1|
|No. of Boarders:||343|
The Sennocke Centre contains three tennis courts, squash courts, a sports hall, a swimming pool, a dance studio, a fitness suite, climbing wall.
Achieve a minimum of 60% of Commom Entrance Examination (UK)
|Sixth Form Entry Requirement:
The school's major sports for boys are rugby, football, cricket, squash, tennis and athletics; for girls, hockey, netball, athletics, and tennis. Minor sports for boys include hockey in the Lent term and, in summer, swimming, shooting, sailing and water polo. Sevenoaks is particularly successful at sailing, coached by the current World Team Racing Champion and UK Team Racing National Champion, Andrew Cornah.
Sevenoaks, Kent, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1732 467713
- Sevenoaks celebrated its 2011 GCSE and IGCSE results. Just over 84.8% of the examinations taken by the 135 candidates were awarded A* or A grades. 19 students gained ten A* or more each and 95 students gained 9 or more A* or A grades. All students took three separate IGCSE sciences and Maths. IGCSE is seen as a more widely challenging qualification than traditional GCSEs.
- IB Diploma results 2011: 16 students gained the maximum 45 points for the diploma, 23 gained 44 points and 125 gained diplomas with 40 or more points. The average points score per student was 39.9, the world average is 29.8 points.
- The Good Schools Guide (UK) called it a "Trailblazing co-ed day and boarding school...now riding high academically."
- Please contact the Admission Office directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
- There is a total of seven boarding houses on the school campus.
- Core Subjects at GCSE: Classics, Criticial Thinking, Design & Technology, Drama, Economics, English, Geography, History, ICT, Mathematics, Modern Languages, Music, Physical Education, Religion and Theology, Science
GCE AL Subject Choice
- Classics, Criticial Thinking, Design & Technology, Drama, Economics, English, Geography, History, ICT, Mathematics, Modern Languages, Music, Physical Education, Religion and Theology, Science
2012/13 Boarding Fees# (GBP£) Per Term (3 Terms Per Year)
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition fees but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities